News Article: A nice optimistic slant on cancer and a truly interesting person...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Because my internet is still screwy this morning I can't read past the first few paragraphs, but immunotherapy is a miraculous breakthrough is cancer treatment.

I still occasionally have patients that decide homeopathy is going to save them from cancer without any of the interventions of western medicine. I then relate the story of a man in his early thirties who decided against any treatment other than having his cancer removed surgically then died five years later, leaving two small children to be raised by the mother and remind them that there is no research showing homeopathy is superior to no treatment but there is extensive research showing that traditional treatment is far superior to doing nothing. Most reconsider at that point.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Fascinating article.

I've seen where multiple scientists thought cancer was an immune system problem.

Turns out, it might not be a failure or mis-direction of the immune response, but a symptom of being tricked by an illusion.

The good guy fighters identify cancer as a problem. But other things come into play, essentially asking, "Are you sure? Because if you are, we're going to kill this %+}^#}%+}"

This check-and-balance is nature's way of preventing the immune system from attacking healthy and productive tissue.

So the cancer tricks the check-and-balance into saying, "No, I'm not sure. Let's hold off on killing it." So existing capabilities aren't activated, and all too often, tragedy and sadness are the end result.

For a long list of reasons, I hope this guy is right.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.