Veterans Day 2018

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Not family of mine, but an older couple I knew wh from Brooklyn, NY. The only time they ever spent what was during WW2

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Thank you all. We have a ton of TideFans stationed around the world and we appreciate what you do for us even when many of us are unworthy of your sacrifices.

Took these yesterday at BDS....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I am a VietNam era vet. Served 10 years. Very proud to say that I am from a family of vets all the way back to 2nd Virginia Militia at Valley Forge. I Thank ALL of you for Thanking the vets. We were a much punished group after VietNam thanks to the big 3 of the media coverage. Now..we are heroes. But I want to Thank everyone who did serve...and those who supported. Then...and now. What a country we have. Let's keep it.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
To all who have served and all now serving, THANK YOU, and to my Uncle Joel who was shot down and killed in Korea, we miss you,God speed. God Bless America and all who have served.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I want to thank Veterans of all branches of our military.
We should always remember them.
'SOME GAVE ALL' is more than a slogan. Many families lost their loved ones on foreign soil.
I want to thank all the current members of the U.S. Military for their service.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Thankful to all that served! Happy Veterans Day! Proud to tell anyone Im an honorably discharged USNAVY vet. Sacrificed for my Country by having to live in San Diego, Pensacola and Hawaii!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Thankful to all that served! Happy Veterans Day! Proud to tell anyone Im an honorably discharged USNAVY vet. Sacrificed for my Country by having to live in San Diego, Pensacola and Hawaii!
Well played! If not for those sacrifices who would have kept the sunscreen industry alive and going!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.