Bobby Petrino fired from Louisville

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I understand, danb and completely agree. Most HCs at that level have very large egos and getting fired lets them know that they are not getting the job done. While it is a blow to their ego; they are paid way more than they are worth, in most cases, and then when they are fired get astronomical settlements to leave because they failed.
The reality - the head coaches don't really get hurt when they get fired, but they have a huge staff, most of whom do not make much money and are trying to start a career. They are the ones who get hurt when a staff fails and gets fired. They all have families, and they all must look for new jobs, relocate their families, etc. It is the life that they chose, but it is not an easy one.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
The funny thing was I saw on SEC network that while Petrino was doing his coaches show, the firing news was ticking across the bottom of the screen BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAA That is classic.

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
The funny thing was I saw on SEC network that while Petrino was doing his coaches show, the firing news was ticking across the bottom of the screen BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAA That is classic.
Got a link to the video???

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Do we have “motorcycle only” parking spots near the football complex? Hey I’m just asking.....
Saban could get him a Vespa with a "Dawg rehabilitation intern" license plate for shuttling the other "regular" rehabbing interns around town...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Saban could get him a Vespa with a "Dawg rehabilitation intern" license plate for shuttling the other "regular" rehabbing interns around town...

Vespa? I’m thinking moped...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.