Does Anyone Have the Link to the Missed Calls Against Georgia?

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
I have a georgia fan ranting on how the Championship was rigged because the officials wouldn't call any penalties against Alabama. I'm trying to find the video showing all of the penalties that georgia got away with but can't find it. Can someone help me out?

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I have a georgia fan ranting on how the Championship was rigged because the officials wouldn't call any penalties against Alabama. I'm trying to find the video showing all of the penalties that georgia got away with but can't find it. Can someone help me out?
Don't have a link, but they mugged Bama WRs most of the night

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Don't argue with an idiot, he/she will just wear you down and then beat you with experience.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I truly didn’t know how awful some UGA fans were until the 2012 game. I was warned by some fans from AU and Fla and USCe but was still shocked by their behavior. I had to explain a lot to my 5 year old son as to why folks were screaming at us at breakfast at the hotel, in the malls, and just walking around the town. It was truly pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I truly didn’t know how awful some UGA fans were until the 2012 game. I was warned by some fans from AU and Fla and USCe but was still shocked by their behavior. I had to explain a lot to my 5 year old son as to why folks were screaming at us at breakfast at the hotel, in the malls, and just walking around the town. It was truly pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they are a special breed

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I was at the game when Ray Goff lost to Bama 30-0, and you would have thought Bama fans assaulted their moms......... has quite a few of them uttering profanity until a cop told them to clam up

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
There was a thread about the officiating after the NCG. There were some pics of obvious penalties that Jawjuh wasn't called for. I don't remember a video.

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
One play you can show him is the game-tying TD pass to Ridley, where both Irv Smith and Najee Harris got mugged.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Robben, try searching under my name. I posted the thread originally, after I got tired of all the BS coming from the east...

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
It’s been so long since I’ve tasted sour grapes. You should ask him to describe what they taste like.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I always answer idiots with one word:

SEVENTEEN

Then let them try to figure out what I'm talking about.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This is why you don't blame officials for a loss - regardless.

An official MIGHT miss one important call a game.....I'm always amused at how a team can literally miss HUNDREDS of blocks in a football game, but their fans will overlook that and focus on the guy in the striped shirt. RARELY - and I mean RARELY - can we say the outcome was due even primarily (much less exclusively) to the officials.

That being said......it wasn't the officials that gave up a bunch of passing yards and TDs to a freshman who had never played a meaningful snap.

It wasn't the officials who blew the coverage on Smith.

It wasn't the officials who had a 3-point lead and couldn't hold it.

And finally - it wasn't the officials who gave up a TD bomb on 2nd and 26.

The game WAS poorly called, and UGA fans DO (at some point) have some legitimate gripes.

But so do we.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Enough people, there is no conspiracy, bad calls have happened to all teams for years. Losers cry, period. Heard some guys on SEC network bashing the calls but saying the same thing, IT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY, just refs blowing calls. The team who loses always sees every bad call against them, and never sees the bad calls for them. So PLEASE accept the fact refs blow it sometimes and stop posting this garbage. it only feeds the tin foil hat wearing crowd.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Enough people, there is no conspiracy, bad calls have happened to all teams for years. Losers cry, period. Heard some guys on SEC network bashing the calls but saying the same thing, IT IS NOT A CONSPIRACY, just refs blowing calls. The team who loses always sees every bad call against them, and never sees the bad calls for them. So PLEASE accept the fact refs blow it sometimes and stop posting this garbage. it only feeds the tin foil hat wearing crowd.
Thanks for letting us know. We were unaware.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.