Pick the score: Alabama vs. The Citadel

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I’m with BamaNation. Tua could probably score a deep pass every drop back. Literally. NO WAY can they cover the Crimson Hydra at WR.

I also doubt we can go so far in the depth chart before guys start having trouble with the triple option.

55-6

**just assumes one missed extra point**

FTR- I’d be fine giving The Citadel an extra million if they ran the play clock to 1 every possession [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't see Tua getting enough reps in this game for us to score 60+.

I think we'll cash in on plenty of opportunitues, but I expect they'll move the ball between the 20s and they'll probably score 3-10 points.

TOP takes away a lot or Tua scoring opportunities, but still, he'll show out for about one half.

I'll go 45-3.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
B. Robinson has 3 rushing TDs in the second half. That kinda day.

Bama 56 West Point lite 0

Sc dog

Suspended
Oct 28, 2018
14 should be a minimum as about 1/3 of our guys will defending our great country for the next 30 years ! Go dogs !

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Are we letting them score 14 points just to troll LSU and MSU?
LOL - I threw that out there to account for the different offense, lots of substitutions, and general malaise during the week between SEC opponents. But I like your view better.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I don’t think the Citadel can even slow down Bama’s offense, regardless of who’s in the game.
I’d be surprised if The Citadel doesn’t score in the second half; how much depends on how soon the Bama defense sends in the not-in-normal “rotation “ players, and whether they want to kick field goals.
Bama 45
The Citadel 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.