ChrisD: Alabama 81, Appalachian State 73: Kira Lewis carries cold-shooting Crimson Tide

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Alabama 81, Appalachian State 73: Kira Lewis carries cold-shooting Crimson Tide
by Chris DePew
TideFans Staff
November 12th, 2018 12:38 AM

By Chris DePew TideFans.com Staff Nov. 11, 2018 Faced with a seven-point deficit in the second half, Alabama roared back to life behind 21 points from freshman Kira Lewis to put away visiting Appalachian State 81-73. What did we learn today?: Alabama is back to winning ugly during nonconference play. The Crimson Tide and Mountaineers […]

Read More Here...

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I'm trying to not be overly negative but at the moment I just don't have a good feeling about this team based on the first 2 games as well the 2 scrimmages. Kira is a star in the making but quite frankly the player development appears to be lacking for most of the other players. I hope my mind is changed over the next 3 games as the level of competition increases but right now I don't see a team that has any direction from either a coaching or player leadership perspective.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.