Link: Did Gus Malzaln Say, "They Better Not Fire Me" on National TV??

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Re: Did Gus Malzaln Say, " They Better Not Fire Me" on National TV??

People are speculating he said fine instead of fire since it was after the targeting call.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
Re: Did Gus Malzaln Say, " They Better Not Fire Me" on National TV??

I thought he said I hope they fire me, I could use 32 million and go work with Chizek again.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I have video of other things he said after the targeting call but I better not post.:)
Funny how they all claim he's such a Christian that he would never do so on the field. We happened to be in Taco Casa Saturday night when that play was flagged and I think we both seen the same word/s:biggrin2:

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Funny how they all claim he's such a Christian that he would never do so on the field. We happened to be in Taco Casa Saturday night when that play was flagged and I think we both seen the same word/s:biggrin2:
He definitely used some other colorful metaphors on the sideline that game that wasn’t hard to lip read. My girlfriend and I both agreed that he looked like he was on something the way he was fidgeting and picking at his nose more than usual, and had the crazy 1000 yard stare! He may have dropped some of the bad brown cow pie acid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
NO someone asked him about Louisville opening, he said "They better not HIRE me". BAHAHAHHAHA they have suffered and lost enough already.

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I'm certainly not defending Ol' Gus, but using colorful language doesn't make you a non Christian.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I'm certainly not defending Ol' Gus, but using colorful language doesn't make you a non Christian.
There is only one cuss word mentioned in the 10 commandments, all others are fair game in my book. Are they always appropriate no, but it is just a word. The meaning and disgust with such words are only given credence by the listener. I have seen folks offended by normal words as they just get offended easily. It is a work like any other, it is only insulting if you allow it to be. Some one can call you a B word or a lousy human, what is the difference, none but the words used. Most will react different to the words, not the meaning. I find it all very silly. It is only taken a certain way as you were raised to take it that way. Look at different cultures and you will see,it is all on how you were taught to react to words. Some cultures cuss words mean nothing at all offensive, in the USA it is offensive. Go figure, just as Roll Tide to a bama fan is a pleasant greeting, same exact 2 words to an aub is an insult, it is all in the person hearing it and how they interpret it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.