Tua's dedication to practice (video clip)

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Although, and this has nothing to do with your post, if that video got out, I think CNS may have wanted someone (plural) to see it. Look...Tua's not hurt, he's out throwing in the rain...
Then he/she is taken off that contract. They take the filming of that practice field while players are on it pretty dang serious.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Why on earth would he be upset to see Tua doing what all coaches want their leaders to do, lead by example. Do you reallt think someone on the staff did not know this was going on?
This was filmed from one of the apartments that overlook the practice facility - it's in the lease that the residents cannot film practice from their balconies. That's what people are discussing - if it's a resident who filmed this, there's a good chance they will be evicted.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
I would take the video a lot more serious, if the team were on it running plays. Not sure about one player out in the rain. Besides, it would be difficult to prove who took it. It may have been a friend of a tenant, or something. I wonder how long Tua was out there by himself.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I would take the video a lot more serious, if the team were on it running plays. Not sure about one player out in the rain. Besides, it would be difficult to prove who took it. It may have been a friend of a tenant, or something. I wonder how long Tua was out there by himself.
I also have to wonder if this was actually considered a practice since only one person was out there. Some of you may know whether or not if everything that takes place on that field is off limits to be filmed.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I can't see the video, so I have to ask: what's he doing and what can he accomplish by himself?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I can't see the video, so I have to ask: what's he doing and what can he accomplish by himself?
He is throwing 50 yard lasers and running down field and catching them. Dude has mad skills and speed to burn. I think ht is part cheetah.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Gotta feel for the person who paid a lot of money to buy a gameday weekend condo right next to the practice field, close to the quad, and a short walk to the stadium. Their dumb kid probably gonna force them to sell it for taping that!

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
He is throwing 50 yard lasers and running down field and catching them. Dude has mad skills and speed to burn. I think ht is part cheetah.
Excellent! Thanks for the clarification. Everybody eats!...even Tua!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Excellent! Thanks for the clarification. Everybody eats!...even Tua!
LOL - In all seriousness, it is a very short clip ( a few seconds). All we see is Tua taking a simulated snap and then dropping backs a few steps. He then stops and appears to be about to do it again when the clip ends. So, IMO, he is out there trying out the knee. He was not going fast in he short clip - just going through the motions.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So, IMO, he is out there trying out the knee. He was not going fast in he short clip - just going through the motions.
I doubt he'd be "trying out the knee" to just simulate taking snaps and the RPO.

If he's trying out the knee it would be more about dropping back and throwing some ball at a target.

Granted, with only a few seconds of video, he might have worked up to that, but that video really tell us nothing except, it looked like he was out there all by himself in the cold rain. For all we know, he could have just been praying or finding some alone time to "think."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I doubt he'd be "trying out the knee" to just simulate taking snaps and the RPO.

If he's trying out the knee it would be more about dropping back and throwing some ball at a target.

Granted, with only a few seconds of video, he might have worked up to that, but that video really tell us nothing except, it looked like he was out there all by himself in the cold rain. For all we know, he could have just been praying or finding some alone time to "think."
I did say that it was my opinion. I was not pretending to know what he is doing.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This was filmed from one of the apartments that overlook the practice facility - it's in the lease that the residents cannot film practice from their balconies. That's what people are discussing - if it's a resident who filmed this, there's a good chance they will be evicted.
Probably someone's kid who invited over their idiot boyfriend....:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.