More Zack Smith-Urban Meyer Drama

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I've read stories about "alien abduction" that made more sense than that convoluted mess. May have lowered my IQ 10 points, by reading it.

Once again, the ESPN-wannabe ("Stadium") shows why it will never succeed.

Edit: Didn't need the gratuitous lesson on oncology included, in a lame attempt to show it is a serious article.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I've read stories about "alien abduction" that made more sense than that convoluted mess. May have lowered my IQ 10 points, by reading it.

Once again, the ESPN-wannabe ("Stadium") shows why it will never succeed.
McButtMunch - he publishes first and then lets everyone else fact check his work for him. It is the way that journalism works today.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Who cares? The family and other players have all said that the story is a lie. I want Meyer gone from OSU, but this stuff is garbage.
When there is so much innuendo and little facts except for two bad people IMO, how could this even be reported? Brett McMurphy is trying to get back in the news and seems to have a vendetta against OSU. I knew he would try to pile on but the story has to have more facts before it is published.

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
Trevon Grimes and his mother and his father all fall into a category of information sources that I would consider extremely unreliable.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
100%...I still don't get the $20,000 flight to Florida with other players for a kid that left your team? Just to console him?
Trevon Grimes and his mother and his father all fall into a category of information sources that I would consider extremely unreliable.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.