4 Star WDE Khris Bogle flips to UF

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
https://247sports.com/Player/Khris-Bogle-46038472/

Hank South from BOL just put in a CB for him.
South and Watts are very careful with their CBs, unlike other mods from rival sites, they do their due diligence and homework before they put out their predictions.

Bogle is a lot heavier than his listed weight on the website. Many believe he is our replacement for Thibs and Nolan Smith.
He is by no means chop liver or 2nd fiddle. Top 100 (# 60) player in the country and #3 in his position and Top 10 in the state of Florida.
Bama is recruiting him for OLB. Miami was the presumed favorite, but he is trending towards Alabama at the moment.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Re: 2019 4 Star WDE Khris Bogle

https://247sports.com/Player/Khris-Bogle-46038472/

Hank South from BOL just put in a CB for him.
South and Watts are very careful with their CBs, unlike other mods from rival sites, they do their due diligence and homework before they put out their predictions.

Bogle is a lot heavier than his listed weight on the website. Many believe he is our replacement for Thibs and Nolan Smith.
He is by no means chop liver or 2nd fiddle. Top 100 (# 60) player in the country and #3 in his position and Top 10 in the state of Florida.
Bama is recruiting him for OLB. Miami was the presumed favorite, but he is trending towards Alabama at the moment.
Looks like a good one

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

we are going to come in and steal two from Miami in Bogle and Ingraham.
Hope Mark Richt's replacement isn't a big name that will make guys rethink their decision. Not doubting Saban, either. Just want to avoid the last minute delay from a new coach.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Hope Mark Richt's replacement isn't a big name that will make guys rethink their decision. Not doubting Saban, either. Just want to avoid the last minute delay from a new coach.
Is Richt on the hot seat? :confused:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Is Richt on the hot seat? :confused:
No. The natives are restless, but he went 10-3 last year and got them to their best bowl in over a decade. He also signed a contract extension in March. He is not on the hot seat.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

No. The natives are restless, but he went 10-3 last year and got them to their best bowl in over a decade. He also signed a contract extension in March. He is not on the hot seat.
There can always be a mutual parting of the ways.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

This would really surprise me unless it is Richt wanting to bail and even then.....
Richt is a Miami guy and he said that he wants to retire at Miami. He went "home". I can't see him leaving for another job.

That said, his buyout is rumored to only be one year's salary, so about $4.1MM. Miami could fire him without hurting the program's finances if they believe it is the right thing to do.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Richt is a Miami guy and he said that he wants to retire at Miami. He went "home". I can't see him leaving for another job.

That said, his buyout is rumored to only be one year's salary, so about $4.1MM. Miami could fire him without hurting the program's finances if they believe it is the right thing to do.
I've been told he's not too happy (and as you said, the fans are restless). Things can change, but I won't be surprised if he is gone.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I've been told he's not too happy (and as you said, the fans are restless). Things can change, but I won't be surprised if he is gone.
Its probably due to the quality of the facilities...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Its probably due to the quality of the facilities...
And playing in front of 40,000 people instead of 90,000+. The game day experience at Miami (and many other ACC schools) is awful in most cases other than when FSU and Miami are both good.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.