4 Star WDE Khris Bogle flips to UF

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: ***2019 4 Star WDE Khris Bogle commits to BAMA***

A kid growing up in South Florida is NOT going to be awed by Miami. If anything, they want a change of scenery. Many of these kids have never seen all four seasons (weather)...

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

apparently from the latest report, Bogle claims Bama staff didn't reach out to him since Tosh left. who really knows.
but his commitment was always going to be in questioned from the beginning. wouldn't surprised me if he decided to flip to Miami.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

apparently from the latest report, Bogle claims Bama staff didn't reach out to him since Tosh left. who really knows.
but his commitment was always going to be in questioned from the beginning. wouldn't surprised me if he decided to flip to Miami.
i find that hard to believe that no one has contacted him

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

I agree. Very hard to believe that any currently committed but not yet signed recruit has been neglected/not contacted by someone on the staff. I have heard of recruits whining when they are no longer coddled and called/texted numerous times per day by coaches. They better get used to it because after they sign, all of that glorifying and red carpet treatment by coaches will disappear.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Tosh left what, yesterday? He'll get his love we just had to take care of some staff business first.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Tosh left what, yesterday? He'll get his love we just had to take care of some staff business first.
You have to meet the sense of urgency felt by these guys or you will lose them. You may not think that this is a big deal, but uncertainty bothers people - especially young people.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

You have to meet the sense of urgency felt by these guys or you will lose them. You may not think that this is a big deal, but uncertainty bothers people - especially young people.
Yea, I dig it. My point was that there is a reason for the lack of communication and it can easily be made up. If anyone can bridge the gap Saban can.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Coach Pannunzio is his primary recruiter, Coach Sunseri was his Primary at Florida . I would think one of them has called him by now!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

That`s quite true. Also, understanding that " life " doesn`t revolve around them 24/7/365 isn`t exactly a strong suit for the vast majority of 18-19 year old's, much less those who have been BMOC athletes and coddled, in many cases. General comment, mind, not pointed specifically at Khris.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Coach Pannunzio is his primary recruiter, Coach Sunseri was his Primary at Florida . I would think one of them has called him by now!
with Kelly and Sunseri on board ( both were his primary recruiters at Tenn and Florida respectively) the odds are very good of keeping him in the fold. Miami is still a threat.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

with Kelly and Sunseri on board ( both were his primary recruiters at Tenn and Florida respectively) the odds are very good of keeping him in the fold. Miami is still a threat.
Sunseri and Pannunzio are seeing him this week

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

The
Twitter scuttlebutt is that Bogle will decommit and commit to either Florida, Miami or Clemson.

I looked all over Twitter, but can’t find anything on that! Just his ‘It becomes official next week’ tweet. That’s a little cryptic.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Twitter scuttlebutt is that Bogle will decommit and commit to either Florida, Miami or Clemson.
Well, if he does, and I hope he doesn`t, I hope he has the class to let the staff know ahead of time and not leave them in the lurch on signing day.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Marcus Benjamin-

The Alabama Crimson Tide currently own the No. 1 recruiting class in the 2019 cycle. Nick Saban and company have been a recruiting powerhouse for years and while their streak of landing the No. 1 class ended last year, the Tide find themselves back on top.

However, according to a report from Marcus Benjamin, a top Alabama commit is expected to decommit from the Tide. Four-star defensive end recruit Khris Bogle is expected to make his commitment official next week, but it won’t be to Nick Saban.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.