4 Star WDE Khris Bogle flips to UF

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Re: ***2019 4 Star WDE Khris Bogle commits to BAMA***

Marcus Benjamin-
I wish you would stop being such a pessimist BAMAGA; just stop posting, or go to another site to post your doom and gloom scenarios: not here. With your source being Twitter, it means absolutely nothing as any freak can post and follow Twitter; again, just stop.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I wish you would stop being such a pessimist BAMAGA; just stop posting, or go to another site to post your doom and gloom scenarios: not here. With your source being Twitter, it means absolutely nothing as any freak can post and follow Twitter; again, just stop.
He is trying to stir up drama...
Well, I guess drama has been stirred then. Jkl0802 is fired up.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Calm down man... BamaGA is a good folk.

volhater80

Scout Team
Aug 15, 2018

I don't think he'll commit either. I think he goes to Miami. Hope I'm wrong

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Najee Harris went through the same doubts. Dozens of kids through the years have wrestled with this decision down to the wire. Some choose us. Some don't. All you can hope is that they make the best decision for themselves and their families.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

If he his second guessing this late in the game as it appears he is doing. It certainly is not in Bama's favor to land him.
Not that big of a deal really. We'll win with or without him. I wouldn't expect any team in Florida to make it to the playoffs anytime soon and we have a track record of that + sending prepared kids to the pros early and often. Business decision = Bama but it's up to him. I'd like to have him.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Who is Marcus Benjamin?
He has a website that promotes South Florida Football called footballhotbed.com!
That was from an article on college spun.com, not twitter. Benjamin did post about it on Twitter though. I didn’t post the original info about twitter scuttlebutt, Memphis Bama Dude did, I just verified it with what I read on College spun and posted the quote. 247 has changed their prediction from Alabama to Miami, BTW. So there must be more to it than what some guy with a website said. Everyone knew Kris was torn on his college choice, and no matter what school he chose on Jan 5th, it is possible it would change by NSD. One more thing, he is Still committed to U of A as of right now!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Kris Bogle’s mom last week, from BOL(see, I can be positive)-

“I want him to go to the school that’s going to develop him the most,” Bates said of her preference. “I know any of the four schools are good schools. He has relationships with most of the coaches. But when it comes down to the football part and the development part, I just feel like Coach (Nick) Saban would be the go-to guy … just looking at his record. Tennessee and Miami, they’re fairly new head coaches; I don’t know much about UF’s head coach, so I can’t speak on that. That’s just how I feel — that Saban would be the one that would develop him for the next level. He wants to play on Sundays. That’s been the goal this whole time.”

With Feb. 6 just over two weeks away, looking at it right now, does Bates anticipate her son signing with the Tide?

“I really don’t know,” she said. “I told him I want him to go for the school. Even this morning, we had a short conversation, I told him I want you to eliminate all the coaches and go for the school. So we’ll see.”.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

https://twitter.com/khris_a1/status/1092813596952797185

Not sure what this means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep me either. You can take it a couple of ways.

TIFWIW, Craig Haubert of ESPN recruiting is on Bham radio and he said there is a good chance Bogle and Christian Williams will not be part of this class. Hoping Bogle sticks. He also said Sopsher is a coin toss which I think we all think is about right.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

TIFWIW, Craig Haubert of ESPN recruiting is on Bham radio and he said there is a good chance Bogle and Christian Williams will not be part of this class. Hoping Bogle sticks. He also said Sopsher is a coin toss which I think we all think is about right.
It’s been known awhile about Williams

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

Williams is not a surprise its been expected for a while, the only surprise is he is still listed as a commitment. It does feel like Bogle will stay in state and sign with the Canes, or the Gators. I think we hold on to Young and Robinson. I also think we get Sopsher, To'oto'o, and we flip Fuller. Not real sure on Seither but maybe we can beat out the dawgs for his signature as well.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Glad to see Khris committing early in the morning and I really hope he will be rolling with us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.