12 SEC team schedule

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
We seem to have gotten off topic so let me restate the question.

How many conference games should SEC teams play to avoid conference realignment when we renegotiate tv rights as speculated in the link below?

https://247sports.com/college/oklah...ma-Michigan-SEC-Pac-12-Big-10-ACC--118642101/

When conference TV rights begin to expire in six or seven years, my Amazon source says that Amazon and Netflix could easily be prepared to spend ten times what the networks are projected to have available.

Whenever I hear about Amazon, Netflix, etc, taking over the sports market, I always think of the Shakespeare quote "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Disney owns the world. They own you; you just aren't aware.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Whenever I hear about Amazon, Netflix, etc, taking over the sports market, I always think of the Shakespeare quote "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Disney owns the world. They own you; you just aren't aware.
Wal-Mart would like a word with you.........

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Saban’s point was Alabama wasn’t challenged in 2018 and complacency cost us a championship. There’s something to be said for learning to overcome adversity before it costs you a ring.

If winning every is the goal then take your mickey mouse parade to disneyland and give UCF a championship ring.
Weren't you the one who wanted to be known as GrandMaster B?

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
Week 2 definitely has a couple of interesting games. Texas A&M will cover a 21 point spread. In the meantime, l’m really surprised at the week 3 spreads

Week 2
LSU (-6) vs. Texas
Texas A&M (+21) at Clemson

Week 3
Oklahoma (-11.5) at UCLA
Arizona State (+4.5) at Michigan State
Stanford (-2.5) at UCF

Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Week 2 definitely has a couple of interesting games. Texas A&M will cover a 21 point spread. In the meantime, l’m really surprised at the week 3 spreads

Week 2
LSU (-6) vs. Texas
Texas A&M (+21) at Clemson

Week 3
Oklahoma (-11.5) at UCLA
Arizona State (+4.5) at Michigan State
Stanford (-2.5) at UCF
Week 1-Underdog Lock of the Week

BSU +4 1/2 vs FSU. BSU wins SU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.