Insane Alabama stat from the SECNetwork

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Hey all, Anytime someone posts an attached image (Jpg, etc) I get this message when trying to view:

CajunCrimson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Hey all, Anytime someone posts an attached image (Jpg, etc) I get this message when trying to view:
I have the same problem. If I log out, I can see the images, so it is based on permissions on TideFans. Mine started after I got suspended last year.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Wasn't Florida ranked #1 all but three weeks in 2009? Yes, I realize the only week that matters is the last, but the stat would be even cooler.

That is unless it is starting with the final two weeks of 2009.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.