All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Hard to imagine a coaching matchup that disgusts me more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I think Michigan wins. They look to be the better team right now and are improving week to week while Ohio State is super shaky this year. At the same time it’s hard to overlook 13 out of the last 14 for Ohio State. Michigan has also developed a habit of turning victory into defeat under Harbaugh. And Michigan hasn’t done anything impressive since I was in high school. So I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Ohio State win or win big.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Really could see this one going either way.

Michigan hasn't won in Columbus since 2000, but in the last several tries they've played almost good enough to win.

Michigan has a mediocre offense but OSU has looked disorganized on defense at times.

Michigan has a great defense but OSU is one of the better screen teams in the nation and could frustrate their defense some.

I'll take Ohio State because of the home field and the hex they've had on the Wolverines. Wouldn't even bet a taco bell value meal on it though!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Really could see this one going either way.

Michigan hasn't won in Columbus since 2000, but in the last several tries they've played almost good enough to win.

Michigan has a mediocre offense but OSU has looked disorganized on defense at times.

Michigan has a great defense but OSU is one of the better screen teams in the nation and could frustrate their defense some.

I'll take Ohio State because of the home field and the hex they've had on the Wolverines. Wouldn't even bet a taco bell value meal on it though!
LOL!!!:biggrin:

I could see it going 1 of 2 ways.

Either Michigan winning in a close low scoring game like 20-17 OR

Khaki pants wilting under the spotlight again and getting DRUMMED to a tune around 38-13 etc.

I kind of want Meyer to win...... but finish #5..... AGAIN..... because of another un-ranked shellacking. With them way down at #10 it's possible.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
If.....Michigan's defense is as good as advertised then tOSU could be in a world of hurt. tOSU has no defense. Watching Urban on the sidelines, that is a man headed for either a stroke or heart attack, he looks like stress is killing him.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Man, I have no idea how this game will go. Still think Ohio State has a significant edge on offense but Michigan has a big edge on defense. I lean towards Michigan but Haskins is tough and I think he might have an impressive game even if his numbers don't end up showing it.

I think it comes down to how well Michigan's offense plays.

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Man, I have no idea how this game will go. Still think Ohio State has a significant edge on offense but Michigan has a big edge on defense. I lean towards Michigan but Haskins is tough and I think he might have an impressive game even if his numbers don't end up showing it.

I think it comes down to how well Michigan's offense plays.
Maryland just steamrolled the OSU defense. Unless they all suddenly become Superman, I don’t see any problem with Michigan scoring a lot of points.
Now, it is a rivalry so who knows, and I dislike JH but I don’t think Haskins can score enough. He will score plenty, though - maybe four or five td passes. He’s got very good receivers, maybe the second best group in the country. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.