What is going on with Jonah Williams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolltiderman

Scout Team
Aug 20, 2005
I am listening to Ryan Fowler's show on 102.9 and there is something going on with Jonah Williams. He confirmed that he is limited, but nothing being said what injury he has. Is there something wrong with him? If this is an inappropriate thread, please delete. Thank you.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I am listening to Ryan Fowler's show on 102.9 and there is something going on with Jonah Williams. He confirmed that he is limited, but nothing being said what injury he has. Is there something wrong with him? If this is an inappropriate thread, please delete. Thank you.
It was reported that he was off to the side or similar words in yesterday's practice. We can keep fingers crossed that he is good to go for Auburn!

rolltiderman

Scout Team
Aug 20, 2005
I'll take it. Thanks for the update. I hope that Brown gets healthy soon too. We are going to need him.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I wonder if they weren't just giving Womack some work for contingency sake.
There are hundreds of reasons that JW was not on the field during that tiny viewing period. Womack is the next man up at tackle, so he would move up when one of the tackles is unavailable during practice. He could be injured, but he could also be many other things.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
There's really not enough to have a thread based solely on speculation. When there's more concrete evidence, we'll reopen it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.