Link: Mile marker 420 sign on I-70 repeatedly stolen by stoners...

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
As the song says, “it’s 420 somewhere...”
Oh, wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Not sure I like being associated with something that makes people stupid. ;)
That’s a matter of perspective.
During my second stint at USA, they required that I take an Algebra class because I’d been out of school for 10 years.
As I left Philosophy class, another student I had befriended thought we should partake of what he said was Acapulco Gold - I told him I had an hour before I had to take a big Algebra test. But I joined him anyway.
We walked to the student union building, I proceeded to check out some headphones and listened to Led Zeppelin’s Physical Graffiti until test time.
I made a 106 out of a possible 108 on the test.
I can’t speak for anyone else, but in my case it definitely didn’t make me stupid.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
That’s a matter of perspective.
During my second stint at USA, they required that I take an Algebra class because I’d been out of school for 10 years.
As I left Philosophy class, another student I had befriended thought we should partake of what he said was Acapulco Gold - I told him I had an hour before I had to take a big Algebra test. But I joined him anyway.
We walked to the student union building, I proceeded to check out some headphones and listened to Led Zeppelin’s Physical Graffiti until test time.
I made a 106 out of a possible 108 on the test.
I can’t speak for anyone else, but in my case it definitely didn’t make me stupid.

It was the Zeppelin. If you were listening to Air Supply you would have flunked.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
It was the Zeppelin. If you were listening to Air Supply you would have flunked.
Well, if I hadn’t been stoned I would have been listening to Air Supply, so... [emoji6]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.