Charleston Classic Game 2: Alabama - Ball State (12:30 pm CT)

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Coach has confidence in Smith; seems like Bama's first possessions in last few halves have been a feed or attempted feed to Smith on the block. Giddens did not play.

Was Pelphrey at this game?

Could have used 79 points yesterday...

Ball movement was crisp at times.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Coach has confidence in Smith; seems like Bama's first possessions in last few halves have been a feed or attempted feed to Smith on the block. Giddens did not play.

Was Pelphrey at this game?

Could have used 79 points yesterday...

Ball movement was crisp at times.
Smith is a big piece to the puzzle. He gives that big body, strong post player that can muscle his way to 10+ pts and rebounds. JP still does not seem to have his shot.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Question for those who were able to watch the games ( I was not able to ): Was the difference because Bama took the first game for granted because of who we played against? rust that needed to be shaken off? Trying to find what our rotation should be? I don't post here much but am excited about Alabama basketball and hope we improve from last season and make another tourney appearance and go a little deeper this year.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Question for those who were able to watch the games ( I was not able to ): Was the difference because Bama took the first game for granted because of who we played against? rust that needed to be shaken off? Trying to find what our rotation should be? I don't post here much but am excited about Alabama basketball and hope we improve from last season and make another tourney appearance and go a little deeper this year.
Nope, shooting % was the biggest difference between the games. We shot like crap the first game and shot great the second game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.