Tammy from Paul Finebaum show killed in car wreck.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
Tammy, the caller from the Paul Finebaum show, was killed in a early morning wreck today. The wreck also claimed the life of her 3 year old grand daughter. Didn't really like her when she called in and would turn the show off but really a sad tragic day for her family.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Re: Tammy from Paul Finbaum show killed in car wreck.

Losing your mother and daughter on the same day in in such a horrible way....just awful.

I know who she was but wasn't an avid Finebaum show watcher.

Stuff like this really gives one pause......

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Losing your mother and daughter on the same day in in such a horrible way....just awful.

I know who she was but wasn't an avid Finebaum show watcher.

Stuff like this really gives one pause......
Teddy Roosevelt’s wife died in childbirth the day his mother died.

I haven’t listened to his show in years but I remember her. Prayers to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
From what I gather from news articles there was a large truck travelling in the other direction on 280, a tire blew out causing the truck to swerve and roll and crossed the median on her. Truly a tragic situation. For all her antics and yelling on Finebaum, those that knew her personally say she was truly an absolute sweetheart and absolutely adored her grandkids.
I could not imagine trying to deal with this. May God have mercy on her family and on the man driving the other vehicle.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

she was very passionate about her team, and I am praying for her family ….
Tammy was the picture of an Auburn fan.
She always believed in Auburn football. She disliked Alabama, just as I dislike Auburn.
I too am praying for her family.

Tammy and a couple of other regular callers began calling the Paul Finebaum Show, in its infancy.
When Finebaum went nationwide,
Tammy became a Celebrity in call in circles.

Last edited:

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Was very busy today and didn’t hear until I got off work. Very tragic accident. Been listening to her rant on Finebaum for years! Like previously stated, she loved the barn with a fiery passion. She ranted on air in a way that would embarrass me as a Alabama resident, when I thought how she fit the southern stereotype to a tee, but I hear from those who personally knew her that said she was different in person. My heart goes out to her family in mourning the loss of her and her granddaughter in a truly horrific and tragic accident. That same thing can happen to any one of us at any time we get in a vehicle, very sobering thought. RIP Tammy!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Teddy Roosevelt’s wife died in childbirth the day his mother died.

I haven’t listened to his show in years but I remember her. Prayers to the family.

I gave up listening to Finebaum years ago as well. I felt at times it appealed to the lowest common denominator in people.

That said, I do remember Tammy along with others from the early years. What you found out is the stuff the callers did on the show was mostly just “schickt”. Off the air, most had great affinity for each other.

No one should have to bury a child, much less your mother was well at the same time.

Very sad indeed. The last hour of Finebaum’s show yesterday was dedicated to Tammy’s memory.

May she Rest In Peace and heartfelt prayers for her family and those grieving.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
It’s times like this that show the transcendent nature of football and it’s many fan bases. The older I’ve gotten I see how important it is to celebrate our passion and not our differences. It saddens me to hear this news about Tammy. I know that beyond all her superlative laced comments was a big heart that loved people. May God bless her family and give them peace.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Man, I always hate to hear news like this. Very sad. And it can happen to any one of us. It's worth keeping in mind that no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Highways are getting more dangerous. There are more and more big trucks everyday.
We all die, but I have always been brought down by the fact that so many die on the highways, oftentimes painfully.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.