Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama v. The Citadel - 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
What a joke and this is why these crap games should go away. I’d rather struggle against a top tier team then deal with this joke. Nobody likes these games, fans aren’t interested and obviously the players aren’t interested.

Now, instead of getting a so called “off week”, the starters actually have to play in the second half. Meaning all the benefits of playing a cupcake before the IB are out the window. I pray for the day when teams like Bama decide to not waste time with teams like this.

Also, if you know The Citadel is a tough triple option team, why schedule them? There are plenty of other cupcakes we could beat up on.

And people were saying we could win with Mac starting yet, not even winning with Tua.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I realize the difficulty of defending the bone, it puts our guys out on islands. But our O should have 40 points by now with the talent disparity alone.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
When I realized it was a bit of a pooch kick and the up-man was going to try to run with the ball, I yelled, "Just hold on to the football!" The words were still hanging in the air as he fumbled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.