Nov 17 games of interest catch-all thread

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
The Sooners are in. As for their dance partner - depends on who wins the ISU/TX game tonight and who wins the OU/WVU game next week.

Essentially, if WVU wins next week, their reward is a chance to play the Sooners again the following week in a meaningless conference championship game. If they lose next week they could still get a shot at the Sooners if Texas wins tonight.
If WVU and UTx win next week - OU is out having lost to both teams, all having 2 conf losses.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If WVU and UTx win next week - OU is out having lost to both teams, all having 2 conf losses.
Thanks - you are right. I thought that all 3 of the Texas losses were in conference.

At this point I simply do not see the Sooners beating WVU twice in a row with their defense, and the that only chance that the Big 12 has of putting a team in the CFP this year.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Ole Miss got the shaft. Brown's catch was overturned -- somehow. ??
That was unbelievable.....he had the ball......with both hands........and landed in the end zone. What happens after that is immaterial.

I think it was a makeup call for the excessive celebration call on Vandy.

That's the only thing I can think of.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
They have this year, my friend. Clemson and Michigan have been very dominating the past few weeks. Are you denying that?
Uhh are you gonna deny that they didn’t look dominant against duke and Indiana to start off with?? My point wasn’t so much about them but that this ridiculous notion that every alabama game should never be a struggle simple because Alabama is Alabama and the other team is “inferior”. They have beaten every team by 22 points or more. They have scored 50 points or more 6 times this season. They shut out miss state and Lsu by a combined 53-0. And yet somehow it’s still not “dominant enough” to some people

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.