The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly against The Citadel

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
...and in any game that's one over the limit...The unsportsmanlike penalties were due to your guys diving at our knees. While none of your guys will make it to the next level(not a shot, don't jump on what they're going to do, we ALL appreciate that) our guys will. That could be derailed by a meaningless cheap shot in a meaningless game. Your guys purposely took possible career ending cheap shots...Collect your check, pass GO, but don't go back around the board again...Thanks for stopping by. RTR...
Dang you guys are crying loudly about legal
Only 1 of your injured players was the result of our blocking schemes. Also,cuts blocks.why didn’t clemson complain about our blocks when they beat us 63-3 last year? You guys were totally unprepared for our offense. Our 3rd string RB and second string QB had more yards than almost every sec team this year !! Bama had the 3 unsportsmanlike
calls not us . Your fans were great but your players showed no class by refusing to shake hands after the game.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
...and in any game that's one over the limit...The unsportsmanlike penalties were due to your guys diving at our knees. While none of your guys will make it to the next level(not a shot, don't jump on what they're going to do, we ALL appreciate that) our guys will. That could be derailed by a meaningless cheap shot in a meaningless game. Your guys purposely took possible career ending cheap shots...Collect your check, pass GO, but don't go back around the board again...Thanks for stopping by. RTR...
One additional comment. Not every student in the Citadel goes into the military. Many do, but some do not, including, I would wager, most of the football players.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
One additional comment. Not every student in the Citadel goes into the military. Many do, but some do not, including, I would wager, most of the football players.
I’ve heard that the football players mostly do not, but that is just hearsay.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
good had to be the fastest game of the season time-wise
bad giving C some confidence in the first half; those grins were too much
ugly md going for 2 when an extra point moves the game to OT 2. understand if Bama does that . . .
ugly 2 commercials on SE network. I didn't realize half of the male population suffered from ED
During that first half, the percentage went up.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.