Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
41-14 Bama! 12th straight 20+ point win. 2002 Boise State is the only other team with as many as 10 in the past 40 seasons.

Last edited:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I think we come into this game absolutely LIT and blow them out. I don't think they get in the end zone, but may get a field goal or two. Tua seals the Heisman with the air attack and our RB's gouge them. 52-6, Bama!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
One thing is far sure. BD will be an awesome atmosphere!!! Have they played Dixieland Delight since homecoming? Hopefully they’ll play it again for DH and the others who will be having their last home game in Tuscaloosa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
One thing is far sure. BD will be an awesome atmosphere!!! Have they played Dixieland Delight since homecoming? Hopefully they’ll play it again for DH and the others who will be having their last home game in Tuscaloosa.

Played it for the Miss St game. Idk but I'm sure they played it for Citadel

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

Yes, they played DD for the Miss State game and it was LAME. It will not be lame in the Iron Bowl. Probably will get banned again! LOL

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
Alabama 55
Other Guys* 0

By "Other Guys" I mean stupid, ugly, pathetic, orange-and-blue clad, cow-feces smelling, finding sheep attractive, cow college that we wish we could give back to Georgia.

S.N.A.S.S.
Well Auburn was founded by an UGA Surveyor, who thought he was still in georgia!
But the state didn't want anymore cow-pie throwing idget's, so they let them keep thinking they were in georgia, thus problem solved Alabama was stuck with the cow-pie eaters.
They've done nothing but tear Alabama's reputation down ever since...

Alabama - 45
Chucker's - 21

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I'm sure Bama won't play a worse half of football than against the Citadel. It was almost Keystone Cops-esque with the sloppy play at times. It was refreshing to see Bama was better in the 2nd half (following the fluff on the kick off reception).

To this end, I believe Bama will be a whole lot sharper with some attitudinal adjustment at practice this week and the final score against the Barn will be Bama 52 - 3 Barn.

BearDownTW

May 3, 2018
Cannot wait to attend our 1st Iron Bowl! Fully expect a Crimson victory but would love to see a close game. Tide wins 27-13 pulling away in the 4th quarter.
We'll be on the 40 screaming for a Home win. RTR

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
All the Tidefans doom seekers will immediately begin fretting that we won’t have anything left for Georgia. Or that we won’t be properly motivated. Why?

Because we are going to come out and stomp auburn into the ground. They beat us last year. Alabama will be deadly focused.

Bama 59 aub 17

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.