BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
aw-burn 15
TUA 31

you may ask ... How do they get 15? I say, "how did they score on the kick 6?" or "Punt, Bama, Punt?" or ... They're aw-burn and they get the breaks somehow in this game more often than not. Doesn't mean they'll win. Does mean we probably won't hold'em to zip.

For those counting at home, I predict we score 5 TDs.

Last edited:

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
In one way or the other I can remember back to the 1969 game. I have attended a few true Iron Bowl the ones played at Legion Field. IMHO this is now the Bama vs Barn game.

If we punch them in the face in the first quarter with 3 TD's and hold the to 0 its done. CNS can name the final score. The Aubarn team has seen what this team can do and will pack it in.

S

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
After playing a poor half of football against the Citadel and looking for revenge from last season's IB I'm sure our guys will be ready for this one.

Bama wins 48-20
This weeks' winner!

Collect your prize - a serving of whipped turkey buzzard - from the kitchen. Tip your server and drive safely on your way home.

"Hey boogs
hey boogs
we just beat the hell out of you
rammer jammer yellowhammer . . . ."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.