forum question, did search and could not find answer

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I hope this ok to ask on open forum. I got a personal message from a user but I cannot view it. Not sure what it is or was or why I cannot see the personal message. Any help would be appreciated. This can be deleted by mods if this post is out of line, but I got a message but it was blocked for some reason. I just wanted to know what the message was, it may be important. Thanks and delete this if needed mods. The box that popped up said something about pop up blocker may be causing me not to view, how can I fix that?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I hope this ok to ask on open forum. I got a personal message from a user but I cannot view it. Not sure what it is or was or why I cannot see the personal message. Any help would be appreciated. This can be deleted by mods if this post is out of line, but I got a message but it was blocked for some reason. I just wanted to know what the message was, it may be important. Thanks and delete this if needed mods. The box that popped up said something about pop up blocker may be causing me not to view, how can I fix that?
This happens to me when I use Firefox. I just click out of the message, go back to the football forum page, Click on the notifications link at the top of the page and then select the link to the private message from there. It opens now without the popup blocker.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.