Charleston Classic Game 3: Alabama-Wichita State (12:30 CT)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Good lord... They called a foul on Herbert with .6 seconds left.

Wichita hits two FTs to make it 88-86 with .6 left.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Whew. A game almost loss by horrendous defensive rebounding in the 2nd and won by VERY IMPRESSIVE FT shooting.

Last year's team could've never gone 25/26 in the 2nd half.

Most important, Marshall is 0-2 against us after his "warm rejection". RTR!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Winning with the three and the free; a little different look. Turnover margin in the 2nd half was awful as well as the number of open looks Wichita State got. Bama had to win by "out scoring" the other team with the points coming from the free throw line. Bama went through several stretches with very few field goals made.

Last edited:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
First game I've watched.

Very impressed with Kira and Mack. Petty continues to be streaky, but when he's on he's a firecracker!

Reese is a quality player who can really stretch a big to the 3 point line. Hope we see more of him in the line up.

Jones seems to be improving, but he gets too many cheap fouls.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Quality win. I don't think I've seen Bama shoot FTs that well in a long time. Did a good job on the glass until last 10 minutes. Kira Lewis is my hero. Roll Tide!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Hate I missed this one. It appears from some of the post I have seen we shot the 3 and FT well today. You should always win when you score 90 and hopefully we continue to score this way. Nice finish to the tourney after a very discouraging start.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.