Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Barn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Georgia ran staying on them pretty easily and I don't see their defensive backs staying with our WRs without just holding on every down. I expect us to score a lot, especially if Brown is back for the game (crossing my fingers). On the other side, I don't think they have an answer for Buggs, Williams and Davis. If we get a lead and they have to rely on that O-line and Stidham's arm to play catch up, it might get pretty ugly. Or maybe that is just what I'm hoping.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I think this will be payback for the "honk if you sacked Brodie" game. Auburn's OL is not good at all. Don't know if we can get to 11+ sacks though...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Georgia ran staying on them pretty easily and I don't see their defensive backs staying with our WRs without just holding on every down. I expect us to score a lot, especially if Brown is back for the game (crossing my fingers). On the other side, I don't think they have an answer for Buggs, Williams and Davis. If we get a lead and they have to rely on that O-line and Stidham's arm to play catch up, it might get pretty ugly. Or maybe that is just what I'm hoping.
Look for all kinds of defensive holding by their DBs and PI. Our average gain after catch probably exceeds 15 yards, and, unlike basketball, a DB can't foul out except by targeting. They're going to be all over us...

pastorbt

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 9, 2017
50 is not enough this year!!! I say, score 70, hold them scoreless! Make it the epic beatdown of all beatdowns!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
It’s the next game...that’s been circled on some calendars for almost 12 months.
I hate the Barn. 200-0 wouldn’t be a bad enough beating for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.