Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Barn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
While walking today I thought of the beautiful play Jalen made sprinting out and finding the receiver in the end zone. A package with Jalen having a run, pass, pitch option would present defenses with tremendous challenges to game plan for both Tua and Jalen. The team was likely headed there but for the severe injury he suffered.
We may see a Jalen and Tua package again against Auburn and UGA.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Hearts in Auburn just dropped to the floor. We will be at almost 100% full strength for Iron bowl. OH this is going to be epic.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Great to see Damien will be back. How are our wide receivers doing. Is Devonta completely back from the hamstring, and is Henry's ankle back to full strength? I want to see them fly out there.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That would be out of this world. What do you think the odds are of that happening. We hopefully have 4 games left. He could come back and still redshirt for this year.
TBF, even if in good enough condition, I'd be surprised to see him, simply because we don't really need him. However, the SECCG and any playoff games, it would be great. Adding him to the defensive mix makes a different game of it. As an OC, looking at Q coming inside and Lewis outside would be a nightmare...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
TBF, even if in good enough condition, I'd be surprised to see him, simply because we don't really need him. However, the SECCG and any playoff games, it would be great. Adding him to the defensive mix makes a different game of it. As an OC, looking at Q coming inside and Lewis outside would be a nightmare...
He was seen on the field, though not in uniform, this week. He must be getting closer.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Sec championship on snap count and then take a month to get used to practice and all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.