Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Barn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I wonder if they do like an odometer and just roll over? Some team at some level had to have scored 100 plus in some game.

Rolltidewill92

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 11, 2018
I live 15 minutes outside of auburn and do work for a metric ton of the students. The overall census is they pray to keep it close. All the students I do work for quit going to home games awhile back to protest Gus.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
They also think we use the tent for injected pain killers. Funny, after we invented the tent, all the other teams, including AU, had to have their own... :D
Most assuredly, They are just telling on themselves with these allegations...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Looking at the weather report it looks like Friday has a big chance of rain day and nite . I guess the field will be bad for this game.

Last edited:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I may be way off base here, but would it be totally out of the question for BDS field maintenance to employ some sort of tarp cover for the field when inclement weather is forecast before the game? I can't ever remember seeing one in use. Just wondering...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I may be way off base here, but would it be totally out of the question for BDS field maintenance to employ some sort of tarp cover for the field when inclement weather is forecast before the game? I can't ever remember seeing one in use. Just wondering...
As noted multiple times the problem is not above ground. There is an underground aquifer/river underneath the stadium. Covering with a tarp won't help that situation.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is what I love about internet political reactionaries, they usually are telling on themselves (their deepest fears and fever dreams) by the slurs they hurl at their "opposition."

Definitely something that extends to college fanbases online too.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
BAHAHAHHAHA all players re regularly drug tested, if we were hiding injections why not just walk to the locker room? it is so players get a bit of privacy to drop their pants when needed for medical reasons, saves that long walk to locker room. Leave it to aubs to make a conspiracy out of anything. Tells me we live rent free in their heads 24 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I hope Saban humiliates Auburn and Gus is caught on camera saying “they better not fire me!”
if we really wipe the floor he may be saying, I am fired, wonder if Fox is looking for an announcer LOL. No one leaves auburn and goes to any good coaching job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.