Pam Oliver - is she drunk today at Dal-Atl game?
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
    Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator

Pam Oliver - is she drunk today at Dal-Atl game?

Either Pam Oliver is drunk or she has had a stroke. Not sure why shes still on sidelines. Slurring words, not remembering what she was saying, speaking very deliberately, glassy eyed.

Just checked the twitterverse and looks like Im not the only one making this observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football

Re: Pam Oliver - is she drunk today at Dal-Atl game?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    Either Pam Oliver is drunk or she has had a stroke. Not sure why she’s still on sidelines. Slurring words, not remembering what she was saying, speaking very deliberately, glassy eyed.

Just checked the twitterverse and looks like I’m not the only one making this observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Either time really does move as fast as people say or Pam Oliver seemingly went from the next big thing with regard to up and coming women in sports media/broadcasting, to basically disappearing from the spot light. Was it when Erin Andrews moved over to the NFL side that Oliver's popularity and exposure diminished?
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exists, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon