Pam Oliver - is she drunk today at Dal-Atl game?

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Either Pam Oliver is drunk or she has had a stroke. Not sure why she’s still on sidelines. Slurring words, not remembering what she was saying, speaking very deliberately, glassy eyed.

Just checked the twitterverse and looks like I’m not the only one making this observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Either Pam Oliver is drunk or she has had a stroke. Not sure why she’s still on sidelines. Slurring words, not remembering what she was saying, speaking very deliberately, glassy eyed.

Just checked the twitterverse and looks like I’m not the only one making this observation.

Either time really does move as fast as people say or Pam Oliver seemingly went from the next big thing with regard to up and coming women in sports media/broadcasting, to basically disappearing from the spot light. Was it when Erin Andrews moved over to the NFL side that Oliver's popularity and exposure diminished?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

I saw that...it was almost disturbing...hope she’s ok?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
This is so odd...I googled “Pam Oliver”and a bunch of stores came up. One was from Tidefans so I chose it. I thought it was odd because I hadn’t seen the string...so this must have happened before...

Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.