Week 13 - RIVALRY WEEK - (2018) Betting Lines for Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Whew....It didn't start pretty, but I'll take it!!

[video]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1063871422626480130/pu/vid/480x480/A1bQAMxbLCmm-z0y.mp4[/video]

Now that those pesky Bulldogs are out of the way, back on to the revenge tour. (and Rivalry Week for everybody else)

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor encourages any gambling (or other degenerate behavior) of any kind (unless your state says it's legal to do so). The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only (unless your state says otherwise).

• Egg Bowl: Miss St. is favored by 9.5 over Ole Miss
  • Battle Line Rivalry: Mizzou is favored by 21 over Arkansas
  • War on I-4: UCF is favored by 14 over USF
  • Civil War: Oregon St is a 14.5 pt underdog to Oregon
  • Commonwealth Cup: VaTech is a 4.5 pt dog to Virginia
  • A game that we'll likely see 2 weeks in a row (and i'm not mad about it), Oklahoma is a 2.5 pt favorite over West Va.
  • Apple Cup: Washington is a 3 pt dog to Wazzu
  • Governor's Cup: Kentucky is an 18.5pt favorite over Louisville
  • Palmetto Bowl: Clemson is favored by 25.5 over South Carolina
  • The Game: Michigan is a 3.5 pt favorite over Ohio St.
  • Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate: Georgia is an 18 pt favorite over GaTech
  • UAB opened as a 1 pt dog to MTSU but they're now a 1.5 pt favorite
  • No line yet for Tennessee-Vandy
  • Sunshine Showdown: Florida is favored by (only) 4 over FSU
  • LSU is a 1 point dog to TAMU
  • USC is a 9.5 pt dog to Notre Dame
  • Iron Bowl: Alabama is a 24 pt favorite over Auburn

Enjoy the games (responsibly)! And let's kick this revenge tour off.

Last edited:

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Notre Dame will probably cover the 9.5 as USC football is in disarray and Clay Helton appears ready to be fired, however I can never root for ND.

TAMU has never beaten LSU since joining the SEC, going 0-6 vs. LSU in conference play and 0-7 if you count the 2011 Cotton Bowl that LSU won. I'll play the trend here and take LSU +1.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
How in the world is LSU a 1 point dog to aTm?

I'll take the corndogs....Burrow........and that point!

Some really great games.....what a way to finish the regular season!

Thanks, Mack!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Me, too. WVU is going to come out fired up after that loss, and OU cannot stop anyone.
Neither can WVU, and Murray>>>Grier.
WVU’s only chance is this is at home.
OSU put up 21 in the fourth quarter to win yesterday.
They will probably score over 100 combined in this one, and whoever has the ball last will most likely win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
So, you think Kansas is going to beat Texas???
It’s possible. Texas best QB is hurt, and backup is not much of an offensive threat.
Kansas might have an overwhelming desire to impress Lester.
Not likely, but possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Well I would certainly take a 24 point win over AU right now. I'm afraid it will be closer..... maybe about a 14 point win.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Would not bet on Bama against the spread this week, but shore do like to see that line; points to a win. Take a win by any margin. No doubt they are going to cheat, holding and such; expect we will have trouble running it. Their strategy is always to stop the run against Bama, and hold the receivers. Keep Tua upright and we might cover the spread. There are other games that are winners to me. Washington getting points is a winner. MS State is far better on both lines than Ole Miss. Don't expect that one to be close. I have not missed an Ole Miss game against the spread this year. Michigan is simply better than Ohio St, right now. Win comfortably (by 10). Surely Florida will kill Fl State this year (at least two touchdowns), and no way I see LSU losing to A&M this week. In short I would take these lines in teaser bets. Sure fire winners, but you know how that goes.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Yeah. Some of those lines are pretty attractive. I think FSU has quit. Like MSU over Mississippi by a pretty good bit. Don't bet on Alabama games and Saban usually calls off the elephants, but this is one time where he might not (or the elephants might ignore him). Michigan should also make a point in their game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.