This is the reason we need stronger border security

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yeah, those bad guys walked the length of Mexico.
Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
There could very well be criminals or those with bad intentions joining the caravan close to the US border; but this doesn’t go unnoticed. And thinking our government doesn’t have plants in that group is naive - I mean, isn’t that how Trump knows they’re all murderers, rapists and drug dealers???

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Gunning down women and toddlers is definitely worth it to stop a couple of hypothetical bad dudes.
Cowards always mix women and children. Do you really think our troops would gun down women and children? Please...If ordered, I would guarantee you our troops would stand down from that aspect. The men, well, that's a different animal.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Cowards always mix women and children. Do you really think our troops would gun down women and children? Please...If ordered, I would guarantee you our troops would stand down from that aspect. The men, well, that's a different animal.
Obviously different scenarios but our troops have gunned down women and children before.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Obviously different scenarios but our troops have gunned down women and children before.
From a week ago:

Decorated Navy SEAL Is Accused of War Crimes in Iraq

In a two-day preliminary hearing at Naval Base San Diego that concluded Thursday, prosecutors presented accounts from several other SEALs in Chief Gallagher’s platoon describing his behavior as reckless and bloodthirsty. They said he fired into civilian crowds, gunned down a girl walking along a riverbank and an old man carrying a water jug, and threatened to kill fellow SEALs if they reported his actions.

Some platoon members were so distraught by the chief’s actions, investigators said, that they tampered with his sniper rifle to make it less accurate, and fired warning shots to scare away civilians before the chief had a chance to shoot them.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
This begs the whole question: why were “troops” sent there in the first place? To string barbed wire?
The way these Trump supporters rationalize his behavior will (or should) go down in history as some of the most idiotic and, at its core, unpatriotic pablum ever spewed by such a large (definitely not the majority) segment of our population.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I just don't believe our troops will fire on innocent civilians. My concern is that there may likely be armed white supremacists nearby who could open fire into the caravan.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I just don't believe our troops will fire on innocent civilians. My concern is that there may likely be armed white supremacists nearby who could open fire into the caravan.
White supremacists? Geezus, margi & joey. Do you know for a fact that Nazis or Klan are lining the border chomping at the bit to shoot them?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This begs the whole question: why were “troops” sent there in the first place? To string barbed wire?
The way these Trump supporters rationalize his behavior will (or should) go down in history as some of the most idiotic and, at its core, unpatriotic pablum ever spewed by such a large (definitely not the majority) segment of our population.

Is it wrong to have troops defending your border? I'm asking for a friend.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
depending on your definition of "troops", there is a law that say yes, it is. some dude told me that.
Unless your border neighbor is your enemy; I’d say Mexico is an ally, so having troops at the border would be admitting they’re not really any ally.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.