Arkansas Suspends Two Starters After Socializing with Members of MSU Dance Team

Wakecrash

Suspended
Sep 22, 2018
Re: Arkansas Suspends Two Starts After Socializing with Members of MSU Dance Team

They all look pretty much the same to me.
You don't reread your words and find them a bit odd? In that pic there are are various shades of skin and hair color, various body and face shapes, but you say they all look pretty much the same.. hmmm.. the contrary evidence is that you obviously ignore basic facts as presented in the photo.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Re: Arkansas Suspends Two Starts After Socializing with Members of MSU Dance Team

Cheerleaders are short and stout build usually especially now that competitive scene in that area has grown so much. Dance teams will more often be "prettier" to a heteronormative male.
I have no idea what this means.

You want to see "short and stout".....................let me introduce you to any number of Italian gals I have known.

Yeah...................that's what I thought................. :biggrin2:

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx

You don't reread your words and find them a bit odd? In that pic there are are various shades of skin and hair color, various body and face shapes, but you say they all look pretty much the same.. hmmm.. the contrary evidence is that you obviously ignore basic facts as presented in the photo.
I haven't seen any pics of the Crimsonettes on here. I did see the one of the girls from MSU. Of course, if they are posted from some sources (like Twitter for certain), then they are blocked and do not show up here. So, in my eyes, no evidence has been presented or ignored. My only point is that every time they go to the Crimsonettes during a football game (we usually get that once or twice it seems), it always focuses on the typical southern blonde with a bit too much makeup for my taste. I am not saying they are unattractive. On the contrary, they look quite nice and look like what you would call a typical good girl next door. But always the same. Never been a fan of good girls next door types.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

You don't like cigars either, do you? :)
I haven't seen any pics of the Crimsonettes on here. I did see the one of the girls from MSU. Of course, if they are posted from some sources (like Twitter for certain), then they are blocked and do not show up here. So, in my eyes, no evidence has been presented or ignored. My only point is that every time they go to the Crimsonettes during a football game (we usually get that once or twice it seems), it always focuses on the typical southern blonde with a bit too much makeup for my taste. I am not saying they are unattractive. On the contrary, they look quite nice and look like what you would call a typical good girl next door. But always the same. Never been a fan of good girls next door types.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Cheerleaders are short and in great shape usually especially now that competitive scene in that area has grown so much.
FIFY.

I doubt your average cheerleader is over 115lbs. “Stout” is more appropriate for softball.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

A week off from piggy football practice isn't necessarily taking an L, I mean if one of them got a number, they'll have plenty of time to culture that relationship!

JDMinHSV

Scout Team
Jan 11, 2007
Didn't read the whole thread, so if this has already been mentioned, just consider it as intentional piling on. Those two suspensions are nothing more than Chad Morris identifying a scapegoat (or 2!) for his crappy coaching in an attempt to save his butt. Throw the team under the bus, Chad, and they'll do the same to your coaching career.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Didn't read the whole thread, so if this has already been mentioned, just consider it as intentional piling on. Those two suspensions are nothing more than Chad Morris identifying a scapegoat (or 2!) for his crappy coaching in an attempt to save his butt. Throw the team under the bus, Chad, and they'll do the same to your coaching career.
The same thing flashed through my mind. It was much ado about nothing, with other reasons for the action...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Interestingly, a few hog fans are suggesting the same thing. They seem largely underwhelmed with his coaching this season...

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Interestingly, a few hog fans are suggesting the same thing. They seem largely underwhelmed with his coaching this season...
Agreed. If I'm a hog fan I'm calling for a one and done with this cat. There is a coach downtown Birmingham that would make them competitive in year one.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Agreed. If I'm a hog fan I'm calling for a one and done with this cat. There is a coach downtown Birmingham that would make them competitive in year one.
Yup..There's another HC in Jacksonville, AL that is one helluva HC that would do a great job as well, John Grass is 51-10 as HC at Jax St & has won big at every level he's coached..It's just a matter of time before a D-1 school snatches him away to coach at their university..

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Well for their sake I hope they don’t have Southern scheduled anytime soon, pretty sure the whole team would want to take a picture with the SU Dancing Dolls.

WPS

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 14, 2015
Eh he’s made some mistakes but not much he can do about receivers dropping wide open passes and defenders getting ran over like peewee players.

Talent level may be the worst I’ve ever seen at Arkansas. The upperclassmen not buying in is just icing on the cake.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.