TV alert: Jeopardy - Teen Tournament is on tonight and tomorrow night

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The story went out on the AP wire and people on the west coast are upset about the spoiler.

That guy was smart - almost as smart as my Australian Cattledogs - and that is smart! :biggrin2:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The story went out on the AP wire and people on the west coast are upset about the spoiler.

That guy was smart - almost as smart as my Australian Cattledogs - and that is smart! :biggrin2:
He's not just smart but he's a huge gambler. He makes one huge bet after the other. Sooner or later, I suspect sooner, his big bets will wind up biting him in the butt. Until then, he's fun to watch.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
FWIW, his total, $110,914, was a result of an intentional final jeopardy bet to match his daughter's birthday. :cool:

Here is a side by side comparison showing how he beat Roger Craig's previous record.

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I really thought Kevin had a chance tonight but seemed like Megan was there to thwart him every inch of the way with her choices of clues....which continually aided James. Fiddlesticks! :rolleye2:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I really thought Kevin had a chance tonight but seemed like Megan was there to thwart him every inch of the way with her choices of clues....which continually aided James. Fiddlesticks! :rolleye2:
James' key is taking control of the board and going for the big money clues first. By having control of the board the odds are with him to find the double jeopardy clues and by having control he also goes after the big money clues first. He's smart enough that he wins probably 80 - 90% of his bets, and he is able to bet early and bet big.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.