TV alert: Jeopardy - Teen Tournament is on tonight and tomorrow night

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good FJ clue tonight! No one got it - not even me. New champion - and she won by one dollar over the second place finisher. And....she was the only one who didn't wager anything on FJ. Wow.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Team Colby won tonight. Had to laugh when that weird guy put all $15K on a double jeopardy and couldn't come up with "Pulp Fiction" in the Soundtrack category...lol. His guess was "Pretty Woman". :rolleyes:

Gotta tell ya, these tournament editions have been fairly tough to get the right answers.

That said - I got the FJ tonight (Eisenhower in 1952) and none of them did so.....:p :p :p

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Team Colby won tonight. Had to laugh when that weird guy put all $15K on a double jeopardy and couldn't come up with "Pulp Fiction" in the Soundtrack category...lol. His guess was "Pretty Woman". :rolleyes:

Gotta tell ya, these tournament editions have been fairly tough to get the right answers.

That said - I got the FJ tonight (Eisenhower in 1952) and none of them did so.....:p :p :p
I got Eisenhower in 1952 but I paused the TV to give me time to think. Team Buzzy wound up at zero dollars. Colby is too cocky for my tastes but the guy is just really good.

Brad was flat in his last game so I think team Ken is going to win. It’s a fun tournament.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
That Ike answer seemed too easy but somehow none of them got it. That 15K bet by Alex cost me too because he was on my team and now is eliminated. I've got 104 points at this time.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
That Ike answer seemed too easy but somehow none of them got it. That 15K bet by Alex cost me too because he was on my team and now is eliminated. I've got 104 points at this time.
Yes - "Alex" - thanks - couldn't remember his name. I didn't mean to demean him when I called him "weird" but you have to admit his personality is the most "out there" between all the contestants.

I was sure he was going to get the correct answer "Pulp Fiction". I saw that movie twice in the first two days it premiered...the second time because it was so good I had to go again. Bought the CD soundtrack not long afterwards.....

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Alex Trebek has announced he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.:(
I'm heartbroken. I've watched Jeopardy since I was a kid and Art Fleming was the host. My mother was a great Jeopardy player.

It'll be hard to replace Trebek. IMO he's the best game show host ever, so much more than a face man. Buzzy, Ken, or Brad may be good candidates.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.