TV alert: Jeopardy - Teen Tournament is on tonight and tomorrow night

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The tournament actually began last Wednesday and tonight and tomorrow are the finals, and feature the three finalists from last week prelims.

I was rooting for Maya but she ended up in third tonight, so not a great start. Points from tonight's match will be added to tomorrow's match and the contestant with the highest total gets $100K!

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Had to miss it last night but, being a Jeopardy junkie, I'll watch tonight. Watched the preliminaries last week.
Emma has a really unique voice. Almost an extreme version of Bernadette from Big Bang Theory.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Had to miss it last night but, being a Jeopardy junkie, I'll watch tonight. Watched the preliminaries last week.
Emma has a really unique voice. Almost an extreme version of Bernadette from Big Bang Theory.
Yes.....but not the same personality...lol. She said "potato" last night and carefully pronounced every syllable...it was really funny in a cute way. She ended up in 2nd place last night.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Whew.....that Claire was a tough cookie to beat.

Emma didn't do so well tonight but still ended up in 2nd place.

My fav. Maya got third but she did pretty good tonight except for Final Jeopardy which no one got.

I guessed "Cherry" because of all the Cherry Trees in blossom in that area. I guess my background in horticulture may have helped.

I agree with Emma....that was fun! :p

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I never miss Jeopardy. My wife and I watch at dinner time when we are at home. Right now we are about 35 episodes behind so I haven't read the thread to avoid a spoiler. We haven't made it to the Teen Tournament yet.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
My gal won again tonight. I was a little concerned she wouldn't get the FJ clue. I guessed wrong myself. I like a smart woman.....makes up for my deficiencies.....;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I missed last night's show but apparently my gal is still going strong! I didn't know anything about her during the first show she appeared on - I just knew she was pretty cool. I had no idea she was THIS cool......

[video=youtube;ptIb8yiy5gI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=ptIb8yiy5gI[/video]

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Wow John! $30K and cannot be caught by Final Jeopardy. Let's see if he wagers anything anyway.....I think he has a wee bit of wiggle room.....

EDIT: Another funky FJ clue...no one got it either.....and yes he only wagered $600 and will return tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Well tonight's installment was quite a doozy! New guy ended up with $32K but the returning winner gal from yesterday was right there with him as was the other new contestant gal. All 3 got the FJ answer. The guy who won got an additional $2K or so during the final commercial break when the judges reconsidered one of his answers and decided in his favor. I also appreciated the hearty good sport hand shake the returning winner gave tonight's new champ. Dilly dilly!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.