Game Thread: The Egg Bowl

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
McGriff is a good coach and a good man. Hate that he left Auburn to go put his head on the chopping block in Oxford.
Sometimes a guy is not meant to be a coordinator...he may be a good recruiter and position coach but Ole Miss always looked a step behind and generally disorganized on defense. They were bad enough that it short-circuited what ought to have been a very potent offense.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Ole Miss sported one of the worst defenses I've ever seen in the SEC. I'm sure statistically there have been worse. But I can't think of a worse defense I've seen in my years of following SEC football. I say this about half kidding and half serious. But I think I could run for 50-75 yards (at age 43) on that defense, and that's with sciatic nerve issues. LOL!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Sometimes a guy is not meant to be a coordinator...he may be a good recruiter and position coach but Ole Miss always looked a step behind and generally disorganized on defense. They were bad enough that it short-circuited what ought to have been a very potent offense.
He needs to come work as an analyst for one year under CNS and learn what he doesn't seem to know...he's probably getting paid for another year or two anyway.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.