Shooting at the Hoover Galleria

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I know it sounds like I'm fully backing the cops but, I'm trying to wait for more facts to come out. The fact that they haven't released a video yet, or even a screen shot from a video is starting to make me think this cop committed murder. If the video clearly should him with a gun then, they probably would have released it already. This makes me suspect that the video doesn't show a gun or is inconclusive and they are trying to figure out how to spin it.
I would not want to prejudge either, but the diagrams it does not look good.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq7wWjLgv2C/?utm_source=ig_embed
One round to the back of the head (with an exit would on the front of the forehead), one round in the back of the neck (bullet recovered in the font of the neck) and one round in the back of the right hip (recovered internal).
I would not like to be this cop's defense attorney. He's going to have as tough job.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
One round to the back of the head (with an exit would on the front of the forehead), one round in the back of the neck (bullet recovered in the font of the neck) and one round in the back of the right hip (recovered internal).
Common sense tells me the shots were fired in reverse order from how they are listed above. One of the more disturbing aspects is that the shots would have to have been fired in very rapid succession for all of them to strike an upright target. The first shot to the hip would have been effective in bringing him down given the target was running in the opposite direction.

If you ask me, the cop looks like just another gun nut itching to actually shoot someone.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Common sense tells me the shots were fired in reverse order from how they are listed above. One of the more disturbing aspects is that the shots would have to have been fired in very rapid succession for all of them to strike an upright target. The first shot to the hip would have been effective in bringing him down given the target was running in the opposite direction.

If you ask me, the cop looks like just another gun nut itching to actually shoot someone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.