Link: Background of Josh Jacobs

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Wow, Something tells me this young man will do well in whatever career field he chooses.

RTR, Josh!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Josh has always been one of my favorite players on offense. So glad he decided to stay and hope he returns next year. If he can remain healthy this year, he will have a big role these next few games.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Josh has always been one of my favorite players on offense. So glad he decided to stay and hope he returns next year. If he can remain healthy this year, he will have a big role these next few games.
He may be a better pro prospect than DH, not knocking him. JJ is just by far our most versatile back and that's what the NFL looks for...

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Hope to see Josh Damien and Najee run all over barners saturday. The trifecta of running backs. Then add in Tua and his 4-6 horsemen at the receiving spot toss it all over the place. Aubs defense will be stretched until they break.

Just read this. Shout out to the OP for putting this up. If they didn't, I would have. I hope he puts something on Aubarn, UGa, and whoever else runs up against Alabama. The dude is just that good and I hope he comes back to Alabama to improve his stock. He would possibly be the number 1 running back coming into next season.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Just read this. Shout out to the OP for putting this up. If they didn't, I would have. I hope he puts something on Aubarn, UGa, and whoever else runs up against Alabama. The dude is just that good and I hope he comes back to Alabama to improve his stock. He would possibly be the number 1 running back coming into next season.
No doubt about it, IMO...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.