Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Barn...

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
One last observation from the Iron Bowl...

This game had BY FAR the fewest Auburn fans than any previous Tuscaloosa Iron Bowl.

They knew a beat down was coming.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Can y’all imagine Saban saying we were down by 24, so he just wanted to get the game over? Up by 24 or down by 24, Saban continues to coach and expects the players to continue to play as if the game is tied. A 24-point comeback in 10 minutes isn’t unheard of. Granted, the barn probably wasn’t going to do it, but Gus basically gave up. That attitude is one a loser takes.
This is what he did in 2014. They were down by 19, 55-36 and he methodically moved down field vs a looser defense, running out the clock, scoring a TD and a 2 pt conversion to make the score close 55-44. He did that rather than stretching the field in an effort to win. MSU also did in in 2014.

This is what part of college football has been reduced to: forget winning the game, just gain as many little victories in the game as possible. This year Ark rejoiced at a 65-31 beatdown as if they had won the division because they scored 31 points.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
This is what part of college football has been reduced to: forget winning the game, just gain as many little victories in the game as possible. This year Ark rejoiced at a 65-31 beatdown as if they had won the division because they scored 31 points.
Yup, the SEC has been processed. Just last night I had a friend point out that Arky had scored more on Bama than any other team this year. He was proud of it, and he's a good dude, so I just said 'yup' instead of pointing out that they lost by 34.

I've seen A&M fans talk about how they held Bama to the smallest margin of victory, despite losing by 22.

Processed.

Thing is, none of the final score suggest the game was as close as score suggests.
Yup, the SEC has been processed. Just last night I had a friend point out that Arky had scored more on Bama than any other team this year. He was proud of it, and he's a good dude, so I just said 'yup' instead of pointing out that they lost by 34.

I've seen A&M fans talk about how they held Bama to the smallest margin of victory, despite losing by 22.

Processed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.