Thank You Jalen Hurts

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I love the way Jalen handled himself this season. I would actually think it would be really cool to see him go to Auburn or LSU and then have a match-up for the ages when we faced him. We would know his tendencies inside and out. He would have insight on our defense that opposing quarterbacks never have. After we crushed his team we would hug him and say we still love him.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
Jalen has been the epitome of CLASS while at Bama. He has been a true team player and if he decides to leave and start at another program I will wish him well (except if he plays against us).

Depending on which way he wants to go in life, I would love to see him back at Bama in some kind of coaching capacity someday.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
How very ironic. Im so proud of him. I think he is now my all time favorite player. He has a heart of gold, and a true class act. I am so glad he decided to stay.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I love the way Jalen handled himself this season. I would actually think it would be really cool to see him go to Auburn or LSU and then have a match-up for the ages when we faced him. We would know his tendencies inside and out. He would have insight on our defense that opposing quarterbacks never have. After we crushed his team we would hug him and say we still love him.
Find a nice brick wall and headbutt it until you let go of that thought! ;)

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Jalen Hurts, if you approach the rest of your life the way you have this last year, you'll be successful in whatever you do.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
My wife was already in love with Jalen. She is going to be insufferable now. :biggrin:

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Class. Couldn't lose that. As proud of and happy for Jalen as any 'Bama player ever for what he and his teammates did with his leadership.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
FunnyMaine is going to be amazing this week.

Unofficial Coach is going to have to eat some crow about Jalen, IMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.