Thank You Jalen Hurts

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Thanks to Jalen and Tua...................two great guys and two great QBs............they lift each other up when one is down, and are great friends. Glad to have both of them

cubzwin

Suspended
Jan 30, 2018
4 weeks after surgery for a high ankle sprain nearly everyone else would be limping severely, not running up the gut of the Georgia defense for a touchdown. Well done but let's not forget--Jalen's season is not yet over.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I love Jalen Hurts!
Jalen Hurts is a poster guy for why players should stay with their home team when the going gets rough. Transferring generally means the player takes their problem with them.
Jalen opted to stay and work with Enos on his passing game.
(It worked)
Last year Tua came into the Championship after halftime, and saved the day...
This year and injured Tua needed Jalen to come in and save the day. Story book style...

Meanwhile Jalen has became a more accomplished passer, and his upside at the next level, just went up a notch... I'm not only proud of him, I'm happy for him on so many different levels.

Last edited:

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
What a presence that guy has been on this team for 3 years now. What he has accomplished with this team may never be repeated.

FYI, I thought his performance tonight was on par with what Vince Young did for Texas against USC back in 2005. It was gutty, athletic, and shows what an outstanding athlete can do in this sport.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Jalen is a graduate, a multiple championship winner, and a leader on and off the field for the Capstone. If he's not made a permanent captain and enshrined at Denny Chimes after this season - that shrine no longer carries any meaning for me.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Jalen is a graduate, a multiple championship winner, and a leader on and off the field for the Capstone. If he's not made a permanent captain and enshrined at Denny Chimes after this season - that shrine no longer carries any meaning for me.
Don't you have to be a senior?

squalor

1st Team
Feb 21, 2000
Redneck Riviera
Jalen Hurts is a awesome player but even more, he is a smart, classy and honorable man. I don't know what his near future holds for him but I believe someday he will be a great coach.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Man, I'm so glad he got his moment in the game. He deserved it. He will forever be a legacy here at Alabama for many years to come.

So many people were upset that Jalen was taking snaps away from Tua and Mac and the same ppl who dogged him out since Auburn game last year. I'm so proud of him!!!

He is an example that every kids should look up to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He will probably be needed again in the playoffs if Tua has surgery.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Not sure where to begin but will only say, thank you Jalen! You are a class act and regardless of career path, you will be successful!

I truly wish more young people were like you.

You, are pure CLASS! RTR!

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
It would be nice to see a Spring football award named after this young man sometime in the future. Sticking with his team, constantly working to improve and being ready when his number was called. What a wonderful example for athletes of all ages across team sports.

tmv85

All-SEC
It would be nice to see a Spring football award named after this young man sometime in the future. Sticking with his team, constantly working to improve and being ready when his number was called. What a wonderful example for athletes of all ages across team sports.
The Jalen Hurts Perserilience (it whatever the word was) Award given to the player who perseveres and shows resilience. 😁

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
Thank you Jalen for your work every week through the season to prepare in case you are called on. You knew the game plan, came in and did your job with efficiency. I appreciate your contributions.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.