Link: Reuben Foster arrested for domestic violence (4/12 Update on Page 12)

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Re: Reuben Foster arrested for domestic violence

She says she had bruises and even suffered a concussion. The obvious question then becomes does the police report support her claims?
Exactly- Not defending RF in any way but no one goes under oath when talking to reporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Reuben Foster arrested for domestic violence

IIRC, she had “friends” (singular or plural) who also said she made up the first story, and it was indeed planned.
Regardless, I understand (to a point) women who are trapped in an abusive relationship and fear any attempt to leave may incur bodily harm.
HOWEVER, in this situation, knowing the “me first” attitude of many in the younger generations and their quest for instant gratification, her history and no corroborating witnesses, put me on a jury and he walks - if the evidence is all that’s been presented and their are no other witnesses not related to her.
Remember, everyone (including her family) agreed she lied the first time; why? RF couldn’t be prosecuted if the victim won’t press charges (as I understand the law). So what would it have mattered if her family had NOT said she lied, but instead maintained that there was, indeed, abuse?
Zero. Not a thing. RF doesn’t get prosecuted, family maintains credibility and the only possible fallout would be strained family relations. Instead everybody lies, then everybody says they didn’t. Sorry, sounds too orchestrated to me to be legit.
Only if there is more evidence and/or eyewitnesses (not her family or friends) could I even possibly consider him guilty.
Credibility of the victim has to matter.
This is why, in cases like this (not limited to domestic abuse, just similar circumstances), there should be some penalty on both parties for stupidity.
Maybe Court- ordered wearing of a sign saying “I’m a D-A” around their necks for six months everywhere they go in public.

Last edited:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

Don't know if Reuben is guilty, but my suspicion is that he may well be. If he is he deserves to pay the penalty for it.

Still, I'd like to see some evidence beyond a heartfelt statement from the girlfriend. I guess I'm old-fashioned like that.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Going back to her crazy butt for like the umptenth time shows he’s guilty of making an INCREDIBLY BAD choice. I could even see the Niners saying to him earlier this year that if he was even seen near her again they’d cut him. Unreal.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

IIRC this doesn't mean he is out of the woods yet. NFL could still take action I believe? Could be wrong though.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Roger Goodell has is own rules and punishments and it doesn’t matter whether anyone is guilty or not.
The NFL has the worst public image in professional sports. I honestly don't have a problem with him attempting to make these guys think twice about their public behavior.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Walk, run, crawl, hands knees elbows whatever it takes

He's not gonna leave her alone. They were live on IG two or three weeks ago and it looks like they are back together. The way she acted reminded me of a ex-girlfriend who cut their hair short, always finding a way to get me in trouble because I wouldn't do what she wanted me to do... and in the end, I found out she had a mental illness, which was bipolar.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

He's not gonna leave her alone. They were live on IG two or three weeks ago and it looks like they are back together. The way she acted reminded me of a ex-girlfriend who cut their hair short, always finding a way to get me in trouble because I wouldn't do what she wanted me to do... and in the end, I found out she had a mental illness, which was bipolar.
If thist is true, how much is him getting back together with her an effort to save his career? What a disaster.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

If thist is true, how much is him getting back together with her an effort to save his career? What a disaster.
Some people is willing to give up career just for that love.... I would imagine Redskins would probably tell him if he wants to play in NFL again, he can't contact her again. I just don't know. I wish Foster the best in whatever he decide to do....

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

This could very well be the case.

Seems they are riding the Crest of the behavior, soon they'll be headed towards the trough.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Probably looking at a 4 game suspension from the commissioner. Might be for the best so he can let his shoulder and other injuries heal up completely. That's of course if he can stay out of trouble now. If he returns to form the Redskins defense could be nasty. Foster, Allen, Payne, Hamilton, Clinton-Dix and others will make this a top 10 defense IMO..

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

Probably looking at a 4 game suspension from the commissioner. Might be for the best so he can let his shoulder and other injuries heal up completely. That's of course if he can stay out of trouble now. If he returns to form the Redskins defense could be nasty. Foster, Allen, Payne, Hamilton, Clinton-Dix and others will make this a top 10 defense IMO..
Not sure HaHa will be back. And we need a S or 2 and probably a few CBs.

That said, a lot of Redskins fans want us to go after Landon Collins if he becomes available. Collins kinda lobbied to play for us before the draft and is a big Sean Taylor guy(like basically every S is nowadays)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.