Link: Reuben Foster arrested for domestic violence (4/12 Update on Page 12)

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Re: Ruben Foster arrested for domestic violence

Earlier he was arrested and it came to light she fabricated the story and used marks from a fight with another woman in her accusations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, so why in the world would he still be hanging around with her? Either he has serious issues, or she does, or both of them do. Either way, he would do well to avoid this girl if indeed it is the same one.

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Yes, so why in the world would he still be hanging around with her. Either he has serious issues, or she does, or both of them do. Either way, he would do well to avoid this girl if indeed it is the same one.
The article mentions on again, off again relationship, so I'm thinking it's her.

I agree, at this point he's choosing this to happen to himself. She got to Tampa somehow, that's a long way from San Francisco.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

No matter how this shakes out, how foolish is Foster to allow himself to be caught in a situation like this again?

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017

I know the victim comes first but it really is sad to see a guy throw away his life.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

He has been released by the 49ers.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

He has been released by the 49ers.
Stupid is as stupid does. This woman filed bogus charges against you less than a year ago and you’re still hanging around her?

Just like a moth to a candle flame.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Stupid is as stupid does. This woman filed bogus charges against you less than a year ago and you’re still hanging around her?

Just like a moth to a candle flame.
That's assuming they were bogus to begin with. A repeat offense is a pretty good indicator they were not.

Kid just can't get right. Talented enough to be a legend. Damn shame.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

All ballin’ no brainin’
So if this is the same woman, were original charges (first time) dropped by her or dismissed by DA?
It does matter - but it doesn’t make up for thinking with the wrong head.
I just hope he has a good financial advisor so he’s not selling drugs in a few years.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

He didn't learn when given a second chance. Today's NFL will not tolerate this and his on field lack of production this year makes it unlikely he gets another shot.

I'm sure this will be the lead topic of conversation with the poor loser Barner in my office, not the game.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

Story I heard from California friends/ Niner fans is he was in Tampa for the game with the Bucs, but he had another girl with him, the girl he lives with showed up at the hotel. That’s when the argument happened . Rueben grabbed and slapped the girl. Kudos to the Niners, domestic Violence can never be tolerated. Especially if a pattern develops.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

He didn't learn when given a second chance. Today's NFL will not tolerate this and his on field lack of production this year makes it unlikely he gets another shot.

I'm sure this will be the lead topic of conversation with the poor loser Barner in my office, not the game.

He has the most tackles on the team over the last 2 years solo and total according to ESPN. JUST has 0 sacks. Cleans up his act, gets counseling, does a good PR GIG with his agent, he will get another shot. Too much talent .

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.