Link: Reuben Foster arrested for domestic violence (4/12 Update on Page 12)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Reuben Foster arrested for domestic violence

Not sure HaHa will be back. And we need a S or 2 and probably a few CBs.

That said, a lot of Redskins fans want us to go after Landon Collins if he becomes available. Collins kinda lobbied to play for us before the draft and is a big Sean Taylor guy(like basically every S is nowadays)
Redskins didn't give up much (fourth round pick) for HaHa, but I still would think they would want to bring him back. Are there better options out there? LC isn't for sure going to be available.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Re: Reuben Foster arrested for domestic violence

Redskins didn't give up much (fourth round pick) for HaHa, but I still would think they would want to bring him back. Are there better options out there? LC isn't for sure going to be available.
He might be back if the price is right but he didn't play very well once he got here so some expect him to be gone. Plus he has a choice and I'm not sure he should want to be here right now. We'll see.

Not sure who else is available, the current state of the Redskins franchise has made me very jaded. I've barley watched the games or paid any attention. Until Dan Snyder sells the team or at least Bruce Allen is fired I'm not going to spend too much energy on them.

Maybe we'll draft Deionte Thompson? Basically a younger cheaper HaHa in some ways.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Charges dropped against Rueben Foster once again

Rueben, drop this woman like yesterday's news. She is ruining your life.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Ruben Foster arrested for domestic violence

BTW, the man's name is the standard spelling - "Reuben." I've changed the thread title, but, somehow, weird spellings keep popping up...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Re: Charges dropped against Rueben Foster once again

Hey Rueben, you dodged another one so please, please, stay away from that woman. She appears to be a certain career wrecker. If you can keep your mind on football, you could end up a hall of famer. Please get some help, especially in the "how to pick a girlfriend" department.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Re: Ruben Foster arrested for domestic violence

BTW, the man's name is the standard spelling - "Reuben." I've changed the thread title, but, somehow, weird spellings keep popping up...
Oh man, I just made a post, and spelled it right, but then changed it, thinking I had it wrong based on the thread spelling!:smile:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I really want to see him grab hold of this opportunity and hug it tight. I know he's had a tough life in so many ways, but please stay out of trouble now for your future !

tideindc

2nd Team
Jan 2, 2015
There is joy in DC! Added two of the hardest hitters in recent years from the Tide, in Foster and Landon . Agree with everyone else...he's gotta find a way to keep away from trouble.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.