Oklahoma or Ohio State in the playoffs?

Who gets #4 spot in the playoffs?

• Total voters

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
There are always going to be those unhappy because their team wasn't selected whether there is 6 or 16.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I don’t think conference champions will be automatically included, it would make non-conference games completely meaningless. Rivalries like FSU-Florida, UGA-GaTech, Clemson-USCe, etc need to mean something.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
They did say the two teams are close so maybe a blowout win for Ohio State and a narrow win for OU.
Maybe but Texas is a higher ranked by a decent amount so i think it would have to be pretty convincing. Which is definitely possible. but maybe not likely. We'll see.

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Ohio State is really being let down by the Big Ten right now. Northwestern had a strong conference showing but then lost all of its non-conference games. The Big Ten West is hot pile of mediocrity. Ohio State needed Wisconsin or Iowa to have one of their 11-1 type seasons but both came up way short. Now, I'm not sure they can get the necessary bump from winning the Big Ten championship. No doubt they need to dominate that game or hope for an OU loss otherwise.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I seriously hope Texas, Alabama, and Ohio ST all win because I don’t want to go to Miami for bowl vacation, I want to go to Dallas!!!

But if we have to win in Miami to bring back 18 and that forces me to spend my bowl vacation at home watching the game on a big screen tv... then I’m fine with that but I would much prefer going to the game.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.