L8U’s Kevin Faulk involved in scuffle after the aTm game

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Am I wrong in thinking this is the first time Cole being a manager has been reported? I was under the impression he was on the sideline solely because he was Jimbo's nephew.
I heard he was an actual coach in some capacity. But I don’t know

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
I also read that Dameyune Craig probably instigated the whole thing by trash talking LS8 players and staff at the end of the game.
It's looking more like this is correct. The most recent video released definitely shows DC acting in a less than professional manner. There is celebrating a win and acting like a donkey. He chose the latter.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This thing gets weirder and weirder. I think Cole May not be the bad guy that we were led to believe

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/11/28/lsu-texas-am-fight-dameyune-craig-ed-orgeron
Doesn't really change anything for me. Craig was clearly the guy who started all of this, and is the one responsible. Cole let his emotions get the best of him, but he was reacting to events that were spinning out of control around him. He will learn from this. But Craig is a problem that needs to be addressed.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Craig needs to be fined and/or suspended by the SEC office for his behavior. There is no place for it. It is the job of a coach to help keep the student/athlete's emotions in check and "model sportsmanship" for them. His behavior was absolutely unacceptable.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
For me, it is pretty simple, once a game ends, especially a long-fought intense one, if you cross the field towards your former opponents with any intention other than to congratulate them on playing well and maybe seeing acquaintances on the other side, it is best to just head directly to your locker room.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Doesn't really change anything for me. Craig was clearly the guy who started all of this, and is the one responsible. Cole let his emotions get the best of him, but he was reacting to events that were spinning out of control around him. He will learn from this. But Craig is a problem that needs to be addressed.
From what I’ve gathered:

1) DC went crazy and was going after Coach Oeaux for firing him.

2) both Cole and the LSU assistant coach tried to head him off.

3) The LSU coach bumped Cole, and cole shoved him ( not punched him)

4) Kevin Faulk thinks Cole punched him, and him, Cole, and Battle get in a fist fight.

I think the biggest problem is DC and everything else was a misunderstanding.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Hahaha, like that makes ANY difference. Sankey is the weakest SEC commissioner in memory.
The stuff with Maurice Smith transfer and how Hugh Freeze will be the UT OC a year after being nixed by Sankey for the UA QBC job...he's a real piece of work at the same time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.