The regular season has come to an end, Post season begins

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
As we have become accustomed to under Nick, we are in the post season playing for a lot. This season has flown by as usual. Now the real games begin, SECCG hopefully the CFP. No matter what happens this has been to me one of the most exciting seasons in my memory. dfense playing well as always, but this offense. This has been a ride I never thought I would see as a Bama fan. Putting up numbers that are as big as any school out there. While maintaining a great defense. We have averaged almost 50 points a game and given up less than 14 on average. Man what a year. Our special teams looks a bit shakey, but at this point it is irrelevant. 12-0 and still mostly healthy and peaking at the perfect time. As great as the last 12 yrs have been this is a season among seasons. Everyone enjoy, this is as good as it can get. I felt Saban was a great coach for us, but NO ONE saw this run coming, no one. We have been blessed, and now to add in Tua, that is a cherry on top of the best cake ever made. ROLL TIDE and here is to hoping we roll for 3 more games to end this season as perfect as it has been all year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.