Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia (SECCG)

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
This is going to be a knock down/drag out game. A slugfest! Georgia does have a son of a former Heavyweight Boxer running the ball. And he's a backup RB. Hopefully, NO helmet to helmet contact.

My concern is Georgia's OFFENSE as well as its DEFENSE. On Offense, an outstanding QB who can throw the ball accurately to some really good receivers (Riley Ridley being one) and at least two tailbacks who can make you miss and take the football to the house. That backup QB can RUN the ball and that also concerns me. Will Kirby have some Malzahn-like surprises/gadget plays? I don't know.

Will we be able to RUN the ball against the Dawg defense? We MUST have more than Tua's passing to win (I think). Hopefully, #34, #8, and #22 can be VERY effective and take the football to the house also.

Here's hoping ALL Bama players are HEALTHY and READY to make a statement!

Just wondering, will Bama be in Crimson for this Game played in the STATE of Georgia? Is that based on RANKING like in the CFP?

I am NOT going to predict a SCORE, but HOPE Bama wins BIG!
I saw a graphic/tweet that Bama will wear white Saturday.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Bama 37
UGA 31

I think it will be a tough game.. they are the best offense we will have played so far. Bama is the best offense UGA will have seen also. Hope I am wrong about the game being so close. I hope we win by at least 20 to help my stress levels and keep up the streak of winning by 20 points each game.

Kirby will probably try 1-2 trick plays and his team will play dirty. I hope nobody gets injured.

chuaner

Scout Team
Aug 26, 2008
41-17
pretty much like the 2011 LSU-Georgia game. Dawgs may hang on for a while and even lead in some categories in the first half. Tied at 10-10 going to the locker room. And tide will overpower them in the second half and never looked back. 34-10 into the garbage time and both backups trade TDs to end a game with the audiences cheering rammer jammer.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Tua put up 20 then 6 more in a half and a few seconds of OT. This against the 13-1 SEC champs with NFL talent all over the place. It was his first serious playing time in college and it was in the national championship game with a two score deficit.

Now he gets a chance after having started every game and throwing to his WRs and TEs for nearly a full year. I like our chances.

I’ll split the difference for us 45
And give them all their points again 23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.